Monday, June 8, 2009

Bloodthirsty Hounds..

When asked what we feed our dogs, the reaction is usually "aren't you afraid your dogs will try to eat you while you sleep?"

No. Not even a little bit. Mostly because they aren't even 25lbs, but also because that is a myth.

My dogs have a truly impressive prey drive, always have and I suspect they always will.
This hasn't changed since feeding them raw.

My dogs have always had a knack for treeing, chasing, and subsequently catching all sorts of things from bugs, lizards, birds to squirrels... they play with them until they are just about dead, then roll on them.
This hasn't changed since feeding them raw.

My dogs were well socialized with other dogs, they never have been 'dog aggressive'.
This hasn't changed since feeding them raw.

My male has always had some issue with resource guarding around other male dogs.
This hasn't changed since feeding him raw.

My dogs are young, vibrant, and energetic.
This has been enhanced, in a balanced way, since feeding them raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment