Saturday, September 12, 2009

Worst smelling tripe treat EVER!


Congratulations, Canine Caviar! You have officially created the WORST smelling tripe experience EVER with your Buffalo Green Tripe Hormone and Antibiotic Free Compressed Bone! But, that must mean they are good, because my dogs were only gasping for air as they sucked them down, while I gasped for air out the open window.

Luckily, this only lasted about an hour until they consumed the thing.

From Canine Caviar:
Buffalo have 70% to 90% less fat compared to beef, on average it has 50% less cholesterol.

Buffalo graze on open grassland & natural grass. Because they are not fed manufactured feed, there is no concern about mad cow disease at this time.

Canine Caviar Buffalo Tripe Bones are extra delicious to give your dogs a long-lasting, satisfying chew (helping to reduce tarter and maintain your dogs teeth and gums). Canine Caviar Buffalo Tripe Bones come from premium quality 100% free range grass fed buffalo.


Ingredients
Dehydrated Buffalo tripe
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein 70.0 % min. Crude Fiber 1.0 % max.
Crude Fat 7.0 % min. Moisture 10.0 % max.

1 comment:

  1. Wow-sounds pretty raunchy. I thought the Green Cow was bad. Have you tried the BG tripe (canned) yet? I couldn't find the Green Cow or Power Patties where I was at so I got the Before Grain version. I guess it's green tripe, I hope so or else I will be very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete