Wednesday, June 30, 2010

we're out!

I just wanted to briefly post and let any readers know that I will not be posting any longer on this blog.

I think I've sort of exhausted the food topic and have explored a great deal (along with pics!) on this blog.
It will still be here, with all topics covered in the bubble on the right - feel free to dive in and share.

Think of it as a launch pad for you - the conscious dog owner. Go out, discover... and watch how marvelously your dog will be thriving.

Thank you for reading, and happy feeding :)
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of your hard work!
    This is a great resource!
    Have it bookmarked and will be popping over to learn more!
    Thank you thank you.
    Best,
    Teresa and Doogan (my fur-ball!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well bummer. But you won't be getting rid of me. We food wonks hafta stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to Teresa! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete