Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chews | Salmon Skin Rolls



Snack 21 really has a good thing going with all their dehydrated fishy chews.We've been trying the different varieties as I come across them. Bestbullysticks.com sells them!



From their website:

Salmon Skin Rolls

An alternative to rawhide and a natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids with
no digestion issues.  Made of 100% dried Wild Pacific Salmon skin, the chews
contain no additives, preservatives, colors or artificial flavours, and are ideal for use
with rubber treat toys
.

2 comments:

  1. I bought this once for Akira, he really liked it but it was too smelly and flaky to be eaten in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I'm scared of the fishy smell...but I'm almost positive Kai and Sulu would love it!

    I've become a HUGE fan of Best Bully Sticks because of your food reviews. I just placed an order for yet more 12 inch thick bully sticks for our shibas :) Do they have to go through them so darn fast??

    ReplyDelete